We have invited OPRO, a dental organisation that specialises in mouthguards, to visit the club on Sunday 2nd September at 10:30am. This will give everyone, including wearers of fixed braces, the opportunity to have a dentally fitted mouthguard at a reasonable cost.
If your son already has a mouthguard please check if it still fits, as this is an important factor in the effectiveness of a mouthguard.
OPRO provide the following service:
- A qualified dental professional to take the impression.
- A CE approved individually named mouthguard.
- Anti-microbial mouthguards and cases available which reduce bacteria growth by 99.9%
- D3O technology available which allows the mouthguard to be up to 50% thinner and lighter without compromising on the protection offered
- Range of designs available which can be ordered online.
- Club name in mouthguard.
- Mouthguards returned to club
- Prompt replacement in case of loss (OPRO keep the impression for up to 9 months, so no need to have a new impression during the same season).
- A comprehensive aftercare service. OPRO have a dedicated customer care team to address any fitting issues or mouthguard queries.
- A dental accident warranty for 12 months.
If you would like to take advantage of this service, please use the “Build Your OPRO” feature at www.opro.com to place your order at least one week before the visit date.
Updated 19:06 - 17 Jun 2018 by Sam Harrison