The U14's team have bravely set themselves the ambitious goal of visiting ARGENTINA for their 2015 Rugby TOUR.
Total budget/target is currently estimated at £25,000 (£1,000 each boy, 25 boys).
100% of all fundraising activities net proceedings will be used towards their trip costs.
To help raise funds, we have just registered a 'fundraising cause' with www.fundraising.org.uk
You are invited to kindly signing up with them as a 'shopper-supporter of our cause'. It is totally free to you. Having an account with them will allow you to support our cause by simply doing your usual online shopping via their website. All you have to do is to remember to access your prefered online retailer from within easyfundraising.org.uk. In this case, the retailer you are shopping from will donate a % of your total order online to our cause. It is totally free, simple and transparent to use.
Our 'cause' link is: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/crfcu14
Please feel free to forward this link to your relatives, friends, co-workers,etc. - anyone is encourage and welcome to support our cause by shopping online, whether they are directly related to Clifton RFC club, Rugby in general or not at all.
Thank you for helping the U14's achieve what surely will be a tour of a lifetime for most of them !
Enjoy your online shopping !
U14's group / Clifton RFC / Bristol
What is wonderful about easyfundraising is that it is absolutely free to us and our supporters and a very quick and simple way to raise funds for charities.
When you register, you also have the option to install a 'smart' menu toolbar in your browser - this will pop-up a yellow banner on the top telling you the shop/retailer you are visiting can donate to our cause, you can then accept it (which activates the donation) or ignore it.
- easyfundraising.org.uk is a free service that allows good causes across the UK to register their cause online for free donations when supporters shop online.
- Over 2,700 online retailers available via easyfundraising.org.uk including Amazon, John Lewis, M&S, Argos, Asda, Tesco, eBay, Ticketmaster, Expedia and many more.
- Over 50,000 causes signed up so far including schools, sports clubs, charities, community groups, churches and more.
- Established in 2005 by owner Ian Woodroffe.
- Raised over £5million in free donations for good causes so far.
- Over 500,000 registered supporters of good causes.
- Member of the Institute of Fundraising.
- The free to download easyfundraising toolbar helps supporters raise up to 5 times more donations.
Updated 18:52 - 5 Dec 2013 by Emiliano Marquesini