The RFU Games Management System (GMS) is used by the RFU to manage all Rugby Players and Coaches.
GMS manages all the Coaches training records and is what Clifton RFC gets audited against by Gloucestershire RFU and RFU.
Coaches Courses are booked through England Rugby but it is really important that any training is registered on GMS, for this reason it is really important that England Rugby and GMS accounts are the same.
GMS and England Rugby Access
Please following the following steps to ensure that your accounts are linked,
- Get you GMS Username, your year group admin should be able to provide.
- Logon to England Rugby using your GMS Username.
- The ‘Game Management System’ icon is now available on the right on the header. Click it.
- You should now be login to GMS.
Checking and Editing your Personal Details.
- It is really important that your details are up to date. First on the GMS home screen click on ‘Personal Details’.
- To edit your details click the ‘Pen’ logo on the upper right of the page. Remember to save you changes ‘Floppy Disk’ icon.
Changing your username,
- Within GMS, on the left of the ‘Personal Details’ screen click ‘Credentials’
- On this page you can change your England Rugby and GMS username.